Sunday, September 16, 2012

Adding a Static Page

You can add a static page to your blog with things like the week's homework or things that you want easy access to.

You can also make it a like to a website or extra links for learners.

It will stay in one place always be easily accessible.

To add a page go to your Settings and then layout- add a gadget.


Look for the page gadget and add it by clicking on the add sign.


Decide what you want of the page and where it goes.

Now go back to your overview page and select Pages to make a new page.






Here is how it might look.


10 comments:

Cat Hynd said...

Thanks for today and showing us the ipad/blog stuff. Got me inspired so have finally made a start. Cheers Cat

Anonymous said...

Thank you this was so helpful when I was making my blog!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you that was very helpful when i created my blog!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you that was very helpful when I made my blogger account!!

Anonymous said...

This was very helpful. I am going to do this right now thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this. It was very helpful.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this wonderful information. This was really helpful!!+

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this information. It was very helpful.
-Nick Z

Anonymous said...

Kia ora Allanah! I have been blogging for a while and now I have just learned something new! Tēnā koe e hoa!

Anonymous said...

Hey Allanah... I searched online for somewhere which clearly explained how to add a page. I found a You Tube video WHICH WAS SO COMPLICATED I knew there must be an easier way. And then I came across your blog. BOOM! So easy to follow. Thanks so much and now I am exploring some more things I can do to 'pimp my blog' Hahahahaha:)